Widespread rain has returned this Tuesday thanks to low pressure swinging in from the south. The warm air didn't make it to CNY this time around, with temperatures only in the 50s Tuesday. Fog settles in Tuesday night, but starting Wednesday we're in for a dramatic improvement in our weather.
High pressure builds in Wednesday, allowing skies to clear out. The weather is expected to turn much nicer and warmer in the afternoon, with sunshine and highs in the 70s. You'll have a great opportunity to cut the lawn tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow evening too.
The weather remains dry for the rest of the week before the heat and humidity arrive for the weekend. Highs climb into the 80s on Saturday and Sunday, with the risk for pop up showers and thunderstorms!
- Improving weather ahead
- Milder weather ahead
- Humidity, unsettled weather ahead
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- Radioathon Fundraising Improves
- A wild night of weather ahead
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Improvements at the Marquee Theater
- Previewing the week ahead...
- Significant pattern change ahead