MARSHALL - Oneida County Sheriff's officials are investigating the death of a 4-month-old baby.
Sheriff's officials say deputies and EMS personnel responded to a home on Route 12B in the Town of Marshall Saturday morning. Deputies say when they arrived, a 4-four-month old male infant was found to be unresponsive. The infant was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
Deputies and members of the sheriff's criminal investigation division are investigating on-scene and at the hospital.
Stay with NewsChannel 2 and WKTV.com for more information throughout the day.
- Infant death investigation underway in Marshall
- Infant Death Investigation
- Utica police release more information about infant homicide investigation
- Trout season is underway
- FBI takes GE employee into custody, investigation underway
- Infant bodies found in funeral home ceiling
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- Conley Retrial: Jury selection underway
- Florence kills 4, including infant, in North Carolina, officials say
- Infant ibuprofen sold at CVS, Walmart and Family Dollar recalled