MARSHALL - Oneida County Sheriff's officials are investigating the death of a 4-month-old baby.
Sheriff's officials say deputies and EMS personnel responded to a home on Route 12B in the Town of Marshall Saturday morning. Deputies say when they arrived, a 4-four-month old male infant was found to be unresponsive. The infant was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
Deputies and members of the sheriff's criminal investigation division are investigating on-scene and at the hospital.
Stay with NewsChannel 2 and WKTV.com for more information throughout the day.
- Infant death investigation underway in Marshall
- Infant Death Investigation
- Rome couple charged in infant daughter's death
- Infant Immunization Awareness Week
- Case dismissed against Rome father charged with infant daughter's death
- Trial begins for Rome mother accused in infant daughter's death
- Rome mother found not guilty of infant daughter's death
- Man injured in Utica assault, investigation underway
- Utica police release more information about infant homicide investigation
- Trout season is underway