ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - One of the New York state Legislature's most influential caucuses is holding its annual meeting.
Members of the New York State Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic and Asian Legislative Caucus will meet in Albany through Sunday.
The weekend includes a clergy breakfast, a youth summit and a women's empowerment brunch.
The caucus dates back to 1966.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Influential NY legislative caucus meets in Albany
- Cynthia Nixon takes campaign for NY governor to Albany
- NY lawmakers return to Albany to get ready for 2019
- NY legislation would regulate nail salon drying lamps
- Dispute over kid's lemonade stand prompts legislation in NY
- NY legislation would require Epipen training for teachers
- NY Assembly GOP pushes passage of crime victims' legislation
- New legislation establishes regulations for NY hemp industry
- Board of Legislators meetings relocated for year-long asbestos abatement
- EMS providers meet with legislators to discuss financial struggles