Due to an overwhelming response from our community the April 10th and April 17th free community Narcan training classes have filled to capacity.
Insight House will now offer group Narcan training classes on a bimonthly basis beginning in May.
Classes will be held from 6:30-7:30 pm on the FIRST Wednesday of every month, and from 2:00-3:00 pm on the LAST Wednesday of every month.
Space is limited.
To pre-register, call 315-724-5168 ext. 238.
- Insight House: Two Narcan training courses filled to capacity
- Insight House will hold Narcan training in light of recent overdoses
- Oneida County offering free Narcan training
- Local K-9 Dog Receives Narcan
- NARCAN in Oneida County Jail
- More people needed to administer Narcan
- State fair to offer free NARCAN training and 'Stomp Out Stigma Day'
- Recovering addict tells crowd 'we all have the power to save a life' at Narcan training
- Golf Course Assessment Legislation
- Local professionals provide career insight at Frankfort-Schuyler school