UTICA, N.Y. -- Progress in the investigation into that alleged city hall altercation between Utica city councilman Joe Marino, who's running for mayor, and Councilman Frank DiBrango is being made.
The outside investigator the city hired is expected to start interviewing people who were at the meeting in question, Wednesday, to determine if there were any violations of policy.
The city has forwarded the investigator all applicable city policies, he will review any video from the meeting, too.
Both councilmen have said they were merely having a 'spirited debate.’
- Investigation begins into 'spirited debate' between Utica councilmen
- Brawl video shows heated Utica councilmen fight, but what's next?
- Cuomo visits Utica before major snowstorm begins
- Jury begins deliberations in Utica murder trial
- Little Falls gets into the Christmas spirit
- Mug Club: Spirit Dogs Farm Fall FUNraiser
- Earth Day event in Utica aims at building community spirit and pride
- Utica school board candidates face off in a debate
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- 12 arrested in Utica undercover prostitution investigation