UTICA, N.Y. -- Progress in the investigation into that alleged city hall altercation between Utica city councilman Joe Marino, who's running for mayor, and Councilman Frank DiBrango is being made.
The outside investigator the city hired is expected to start interviewing people who were at the meeting in question, Wednesday, to determine if there were any violations of policy.
The city has forwarded the investigator all applicable city policies, he will review any video from the meeting, too.
Both councilmen have said they were merely having a 'spirited debate.’
- Investigation begins into 'spirited debate' between Utica councilmen
- Cuomo visits Utica before major snowstorm begins
- Earth Day event in Utica aims at building community spirit and pride
- Little Falls gets into the Christmas spirit
- Mug Club: Spirit Dogs Farm Fall FUNraiser
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- 12 arrested in Utica undercover prostitution investigation
- Utica man charged in trademark counterfeit investigation
- Utica police investigating local car break-ins
- Utica police investigating death on William Street