BOONVILLE, N.Y. – The Sauquoit man accused of fatally stabbing another man, and wounding two others with a knife, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in Oneida County Court Wednesday.
Brennan Iseneker, 30, fatally stabbed 31-year-old Cy Platt at a home in Boonville on Sept. 7, 2019.
Police say Iseneker also stabbed his 62-year-old father and another man during the incident.
He is scheduled to return to court on March 20, where he faces a sentence of 15 years in state prison.
Iseneker was originally charged with second-degree murder and second-degree assault.
- Iseneker pleads guilty to manslaughter after Boonville stabbing spree
- Spratt pleads guilty to manslaughter in fatal Varick Street stabbing
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Binghamton student pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing
- Utica man pleads not guilty to manslaughter charges following Kirkland fatal crash
- Driver whose passenger died in Kirkland crash sentenced after pleading guilty to vehicular manslaughter
- Megamillions ticket worth $3,000,000 sold in Boonville
- Boonville banners will honor North Country Veterans
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- SUV and car collide in Boonville crash