WEBB, N.Y. -- The newest addition to Moose River Farm in the town of Webb needs a name!
Bluff, the llama, gave birth to a baby boy on April 24 -- and the owners want your help in choosing a name that fits.
He tipped the scale at 30 pounds when he was born, and the cria (a baby llama), definitely got his mama llama's good looks. He has a beautiful white coat, but his head is a nice, toasty brown.
The birth was livestreamed on the farm's website, and the owner says this "contest" came at a perfect time, ahead of their spring open house on Sunday, May 26.
Please vote in the comment section below with what you think the baby should be named! WKTV will gather entries and then the owner's will choose the top 5 names for viewers to vote on in a poll.
- Vote to name Moose River Farm’s baby llama
- Vote! 5 names for Moose River Farm's baby llama narrowed down
- OH BABY! Moose River Farm awaiting birth of llama in Old Forge
- Bluff the Llama is a mama! Moose River Farm welcomes baby boy to the family
- UPDATE: Moose River Road opens in town of Webb
- Mug Club: Indoor Garage Sale by Women of the Moose
- Moose alert: Caution urged on Adirondack roads during rut
- Multiple fire crews respond to barn fire in Big Moose
- Visit the new babies at the Conley Farm Day
- Police: Apparent skeletal remains of baby found on farm