If watching Jeopardy! is part of your evening routine, there are some changes you’ll want to be aware of during the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, which begin on Thursday.
On Thursday evening, there will not be an episode of Jeopardy. Instead, Thursday’s episode will air on Friday evening in its usual 7:30 p.m. timeslot, and Friday’s episode will air at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Beginning on Monday, Feb. 12, Jeopardy will air at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on CBS Utica instead of NBC for the duration of the Olympics. Saturdays episodes will remain on NBC.
- Jeopardy! changes during Olympic Games
- Weekday Jeopardy! to air on CBS Utica during Olympics
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek on medical leave following brain surgery
- Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek, diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
- 'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek resuming chemo treatments after cancer setback
- 8th annual Special Olympics Autumn Games held in Canastota
- New dates for Olympic Games confirmed for 2021
- 'Wheel of Fortune' and 'Jeopardy' to nix studio audiences over coronavirus concerns
- Weiler, Chan place fourth in inaugural women's doubles luge event at Youth Olympic Games