UTICA – Comedian Jerry Seinfeld is set to grace the Stanley Theater stage this winter, the theater announced on Friday.
Jerry Seinfeld will perform his stand-up comedy routine at 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6 at the Stanley.
His latest projects include the Emmy-nominated web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and his Netflix special “Jerry Before Seinfeld.”
Tickets range in price from $40 to $145. They go on sale Wednesday, Oct. 3 and Thursday, Oct. 4 for members of the Stanley Theater, and they’ll go on sale to the general public on Friday, Oct. 5.
To purchase tickets, stop by the Stanley Theater box office from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, call 315-724-4000, or visit ticketmaster.com.
- Jerry Seinfeld to perform at the Stanley Theater in December
- Bob Dylan to perform at the Stanley Theater in November
- 'American Girl Live' to perform at the Stanley Theater in January
- Broadway musical Hello, Dolly! coming to Stanley Theater in September
- Stanley Theater to celebrate 90th anniversary with gala event
- Stanley Theater members line up early for Bob Dylan tickets
- Mug Club: The Stanley Theater 90th Anniversary Gala
- Rock group America to perform at Stanley Theatre in May
- Cirque D'Or to perform at the Stanley in March
- Seinfeld sued over sale of Porsche alleged to be fake