NEW HARTFORD – Sangertown Square Mall held a job fair Tuesday to help fill the coming need for holiday workers. It’s the sixth year the mall has held the job fair in its center court.
The job fair isn’t only to help stores in the mall hire holiday help, however, as outside businesses were also welcome to set up booths and dip into the applicant pool.
Mall management says that finding and keeping quality workers can be a challenge, and they just want to help their own stores – along with outside employers – do just that.
“This year is actually our biggest one yet. We have 24 employers … with over 500 jobs available, so we have a lot of opportunity here today,” said Victoria Orilio, marketing director for Sangertown Square.
Family Fun Factory confirmed to NEWSChannel 2 that they will be leaving the mall to make room for a new attraction, but mall employees have not yet provided any details. Mall management says an announcement will be coming next week.
- Job fair held at Sangertown Square Mall ahead of holiday season
- Sangertown Square Mall now providing free WiFi
- 5 facing charges following fight at Sangertown Square Mall
- New bowling alley, restaurant coming to Sangertown Square Mall
- New restaurant Green n Wave opens in Sangertown Square Mall
- Sensory Santa at Sangertown Mall
- Champs Sports reopens at Sangertown Square
- 2 restaurants close at Sangertown mall
- Donating to our vets at Sangertown Mall
- Dyslexia Demo at Sangertown