UTICA, N.Y. -- New York State Supreme Court Justice Bernadette Romano Clark is seeking a second, 14-year term in the November general election.
Dozens gathered at the Adirondack Bank Center to show their support for Judge Clark for re-election.
She is the first Oneida County woman to be elected to the New York State Supreme Court.
Clark got emotional talking about the amount of support she received.
“I never dreamed all these people would come out for me. I'm very grateful. It’s a dream come true really to have the support of your community. That means so much. All these elected officials to be here today is so gratifying,” she said.
So far, Judge Romano Clark is running unopposed. Before serving as a state Supreme Court justice, Clark was an Oneida County Family Court judge and a first assistant district attorney in Oneida County.
- Judge Clark launches re-election campaign
- Gillibrand officially launches 2020 presidential campaign
- Cuomo, NY Democrats launch ad campaign against new tax law
- Utica Zoo launches new campaign: 'The Excitement Is Building'
- Assembly candidate claims campaign mailer breaks state election law
- Donald Trump Jr. Campaigns for Rep. Tenney on election eve
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- Philanthropist launches campaign to help Upstate NYers fight for fair property taxes
- Susquehanna SPCA Capital Campaign
- Facebook launches video chat 'Portal'