A Utica City Court judge on Thursday dismissed one of the three misdemeanor charges that a Utica firefighter was facing after he allegedly committed a lewd act involving a female co-worker’s bunker pants.
Richard Forte is accused of masturbating into a female coworker’s turnout gear while on duty Jan. 6 at the District Five firehouse on Van Rensselaer Avenue in Utica, while the female firefighter was out on a call. Forte was charged with the misdemeanors of fourth-degree criminal mischief, third-degree criminal tampering and writing a false statement.
Forte’s attorney confirmed Thursday that the judge has dropped the charge of writing a false statement, while the other two charges remain.
Forte is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court again on Sept. 14.
- Judge drops 1 charge against Utica firefighter accused of lewd act
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Utica firefighter fired following lewd act allegations
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Former Utica firefighter sentenced in lewd act case
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act agrees to submit DNA sample