A jury is now deliberating the fate of the man accused of killing Michaela MacVilla.
MacVilla, of St. Johnsville, went missing September 25, and her body was found days later in a field in Fulton County.
The Fulton County district attorney says she called Daniel Nellis just minutes before she was last seen alive.
Nellis is accused of shooting the 21-year-old.
He testified that he met her at Stewart’s, where she worked at the time.
Prosecutors say his DNA was found on her phone, clothes and under her fingernails.
- Jury deliberating fate of man accused of killing St. Johnsville woman
- Jury begins deliberating Conley's fate
- Missing St. Johnsville woman found dead
- Nellis found guilty of killing 21-year-old St. Johnsville woman
- Oppenheim man charged with murdering St. Johnsville woman
- Jury deliberating in Dean Skelos corruption trial
- Jury begins deliberations in Utica murder trial
- Police ask for help locating missing St. Johnsville woman
- Police still searching for missing St. Johnsville woman
- St. Johnsville man charged following months-long theft investigation