UTICA, N.Y. - About 100 people attended Kids Oneida 'Kick-off For Kids' fund-raising event tonight.
The 'Kick-off For Kids' is an annual fundraiser and organizers say this is the largest one held so far. This time, the organization raised over $40,000.
The money raised will go back to programs and services of Kids Oneida, benefiting kids and families.
"Our intensive Kids Oneida program will be exactly what it's used for," said Steve Bulger, Kids Oneida Executive Director. "There is so much need in our community, those extra things to go above and beyond for our families, mentoring opportunities, therapy, and just anything a family needs to just keep that family unit together."
Other prizes included a trip to the Caribbean, season tickets to Syracuse University Basketball, and a tailgating package. There was also a drawing for Utica Comets season tickets and a 50-50 raffle.
Congratulations to Ander Kazmerski for winning the Superbowl tickets.
- 'Kick-off For Kids' fundraiser
- ICAN "Kick Off for Kids" fundraiser underway
- United Way kicks off fundraising season
- "Kids Fest" kicks off mid-winter break
- Last day to buy raffle tickets for Kids Oneida fundraiser
- Fundraising for a cause
- Radioathon Fundraising Improves
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- Dueling Congressional fundraisers
- Flavorful fundraiser benefits Hospice