UTICA – They’re located right next door to one another and share a similar mission to help local children, and now there’s a formal relationship between the Utica Children’s Museum and Kids Oneida.
Kids Oneida will provide administrative, operational and marketing support to the museum. They’ve already started working on a strategic plan with the museum’s board, and refreshing their online presence will begin right away.
The president of the museum’s board says Kids Oneida will elevate what the museum can offer.
- Kids Oneida to provide support to Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum keeping kids busy on winter break
- New storefront for Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum weighing its options
- Utica Children’s Museum celebrates 55 years
- Science Saturday at the Utica Childrens Museum
- Kids Oneida provides Thanksgiving dinners to local families in need
- Utica Children's Museum accepting entries for singing competition
- Utica Children's Museum welcomes JAY-K to Main Street
- Adoptable animals visited Utica Children's Museum for Pet Day