VERONA, N.Y. -- A Kirkville man was arrested following a domestic incident in Verona.
Deputies with the Oneida County Sheriff's Department were called to a domestic dispute in the town of Verona on Saturday.
When deputies arrived at the residence, they found two people with head and facial injuries and the person allegedly responsible, George McDonald, 22, of Kirkville left the scene.
Deputies said he was gone before they got there. They located him, and he turned himself in.
He's charged with two counts of third-degree assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
Both injured parties were taken to the hospital.
McDonald is in Oneida County Jail awaiting arraignment.
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- UPDATE: Verona man arrested following dispute, 10-hour standoff
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- Verona man arrested after allegedly striking truck with brass knuckles
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child