POLAND – The Kuyahoora Volunteer Ambulance Company (KVAC) will be holding a public information meeting this evening to address the financial issues the company is facing.
KVAC, a company based in Poland, is requesting financial assistance from the towns it covers in order to continue serving those communities.
KVAC responds to more than 400 alarms each year, providing emergency medical services to Deerfield, Fairfield, Newport, Norway, Ohio and the Town of Russia.
The meeting will be held at the Poland Firehouse, 216 State Route 8 in Poland at 7 p.m. tonight, Aug. 29, 2019.
- Kuyahoora Volunteer Ambulance Company seeking financial assistance
- Kuyahoora Ambulance to continue serving the community
- Kuyahoora Volunteer Ambulance Corps holds informational meeting on the organization's future
- The Kuyahoora Cougars are heading to Florida
- The Kuyahoora Cougars win national championship.
- Kuyahoora Cheerleading Squad are National Champions
- Firefighters seek insurance payments for ambulance funding
- Parkway Center seeking census volunteers
- Kuyahoora Cougars cheerleading team is headed to nationals
- Floodfest benefits flood victims in the Kuyahoora Valley