UTICA, N.Y. -- The bike sharing program in the city of Utica is coming to an end – unless funding is secured to keep it.
Zagster is the company that maintains the bikes sent a message to riders saying the system is on hold.
There are five bike stations throughout the city, including in North Utica by the canal, downtown Utica and on the Parkway.
Bike sharing came to Utica in 2017.
- Lack of funding could end Utica bike sharing program
- Utica bike sharing program finds new funding source
- MVHS launches bike sharing sponsorship in Utica
- Children learn about bike safety at Youth Bike Rodeo Program
- Standoff in Utica ends peacefully
- Developers and Utica mayor share progress of Utica Harbor Point
- Utica Zoo develops STEAM program for girls thanks to Women's Fund grant
- Bike ride for Nancy
- Utica College earns accreditation for business programs
- Utica College offers three new nursing programs