Before we get into the forecast, I want to remind folks that use of inappropriate language is prohibited on this blog. We recognize that not all eyes on this page are adults and we ask that you do the same. Also, personal attacks on other members of this blog is also prohibited. We ask that you stick to the topic and keep it civil. Repeat offenders may not be allowed to participate in future discussions.
Snow is back in the forecast for Friday. The nor'easter that brought over three feet of snow to the Berkshires has weakened and parked off the coast of Maine. An upper level low pressure center located just west of Buffalo (as of Thursday evening) will "pull" the nor'easter westward. The "big dance" of storms will allow moisture to circulate into Central New York late tonight and tomorrow. It's a fascinating process and the expected result is steady snowfall Friday afternoon and evening.
The heaviest snow is expected to fall across the Tug Hill and higher elevations surrounding the Mohawk Valley. Snow will continue through Friday night. Here's the 24 hour snowfall forecast beginning Friday morning:
- The big dance
- Dancing through cancer
- NEWSTALK: Dance the Night Away
- Mug Club: "Shall We Dance?"
- Mug Club: Dance With Utica
- Local celebrities 'Dance The Night Away'
- Mug Club: CenterState Dance Studio's Craft Fair Fundraiser
- Caution : Big Mess
- Luca Esposito, known locally for love of dancing, dies at age 82
- Utica students show off dance moves as Stuff the Bus school challenge winners