UTICA – Drivers traveling northbound on the Utica North-South Arterial on Thursday, Jan. 11 will encounter a lane closure, weather permitting, according to the state Department of Transportation.
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, the left lane of the Arterial heading northbound will be closed between Noyes Street and the pedestrian bridge.
DOT officials say the lane closure is needed for a contractor to repair the crash impact attenuator located in the center median.
- Lane closure for Utica North-South Arterial northbound Thursday
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- North Utica KFC opens Thursday
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- TRAVEL ADVISORY: Lane closures for Route 5S
- Travel advisory issued for Arterial, Route 5S in Utica on Wednesday
- Utica Police release names of those injured in rollover Arterial crash
- Power restored late Thursday morning following south Utica crash
- South Utica methadone clinic scrapped
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash