The Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Authority is offering one last chance for residents to purchase rain barrels and compost bins.
These items are to reduce waste, conserve water and redirect storm water run-off that often times floods sanitary sewers.
The Solid Waste Authority says orders for either a bin or a barrel must be in by April 9th.
You can them pick up at the Recycling Center on Leland ave in Utica on Saturday, April 21st which is also Earth Day.
To order visit: http://www.ohswa.org
- Last Chance to Purchase Compost Bins & Rain Barrels
- NewsTalk: Composting with CNY Green Cycle
- Try learning to compost this Earth Day
- Tracking rain chances this weekend
- MVHS Purchase option agreement deadline
- Clinton-based composting business turns waste into profit
- Washington becomes the first state to legalize composting of humans
- Mug Club: Stars & Stripes Barrel Race
- Paying sales tax for Online purchases