UTICA, N.Y. -- The total raised from last summer's Saranac Thursday summer concert series is breaking records.
The FX Matt Brewery donated $42,948 to United Way of the Mohawk Valley and Greater Utica area – the largest amount in a 20-year history.
The weekly Thursday night event has been a unique fundraiser since 1998.
A hundred percent of contributions support United Way funded programs. That money then helps one in four people in Oneida and Herkimer counties.
- Last year's Saranac Thursday total is breaking records
- Saranac Brewery celebrates Octoberfest
- Lineup announced for 2018 Saranac Thursdays
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Brewery kicks off 20th year of Saranac Thursdays tonight
- Interested in volunteering at this year's Saranac Thursdays?
- Saranac Brewery fire: 10 years later
- Get ready! Saranac Thursday lineup announced ahead of 2019 season
- Heavy rain cancels Saranac Thursday, to be rescheduled
- WKTV staff raises money for United Way at Saranac Thursday