CAMDEN- According to the Oneida County Sheriff's office, an investigation is underway regarding a drowning that happened at a residents pool around 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
29-year-old Andrew Renwick was removed from the pool and pronounced dead at the hospital.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Law enforcement investigating homicide in Fort Plain
- Law enforcement investigating incident on Herkimer Road
- Possible overdose death investigation in Camden
- Lowville school district, local law enforcement investigating possible threat
- Law enforcement investigating crash on Route 5S in Mohawk
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- State police investigating roadside trash fires in Camden
- Local runners, law enforcement talk runners safety
- Local law enforcement react to mass shootings