State Police say someone called 911 on Friday about someone driving a lawnmower erratically in the road along Preston Hill Road in Camden .
Upon arrival, police say they did a blood alcohol test on 50 year old Daniel Felker, and found his blood alcohol content was .37%.
Felker is charged with aggravated DWI and numerous other vehicle and traffic violations. Felker is scheduled to appear in the Town of Camden court on August 27, 2018 at 7 P.M.
- Lawn Mower Driver arrested for DWI in Camden
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- NASCAR chairman arrested for DWI, oxycodone possession
- 17-year-old Camden student arrested following fight with another teen
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Camden High School to offer drone course
- Maryland man to be deported following DWI arrest in Rome
- DWI arrest made following head-on crash in Whitesboro