LEE, N.Y. – A town of Lee man was arrested for allegedly having an inappropriate conversation with a child.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office says 31-year-old Kenneth Tennant III was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and was arrested Tuesday.
Deputies say Tennant had an inappropriate Facebook Messenger conversation with a 14-year-old girl last month.
Tennant was arraigned at Rome City Court and sent to the Oneida County jail in lieu of bail.
An order of protection was issued for the victim, and the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center is offering counseling to the girl.
- Lee man accused of having inappropriate conversation with 14-year-old girl
- Oriskany Falls man accused of inappropriate contact with 14-year-old girl
- Man arrested in Rome for inappropriate contact with 14-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Lowville man accused of sexually abusing 14-year old
- Rome woman accused of having sexual contact with 14-year-old girl
- Amber Alert canceled; missing 14-year-old girl found safe
- Missing Rochester 14-year-old girl found, Amber Alert canceled
- 14-year-old girl missing from Ilion found safe, police say
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl