A lane on the New York State Thruway is closed this afternoon between Montgomery and Herkimer counties due to an accident, according to state Department of Transportation officials.
The left lane of the Thruway headed westbound is closed between Exit 29 in Canajoharie and Exit 29A in Danube.
For more traffic information, visit 511ny.org.
- Left lane on Thruway westbound closed between Exit 29 and Exit 29A
- UPDATE: Thruway reopened between exits 33, 34 following crash
- Schuyler tractor-trailer fire closes one lane of Thruway
- UPDATE: 1 lane of I-88 remains closed between exits 17, 18 following crash
- Eastbound Thruway lane closed near Little Falls due to tractor trailer fire
- Multiple crashes close snowy Thruway east of Buffalo
- Exit polls: This election is about Donald Trump
- UPDATE: Section of Oriskany Boulevard westbound closed due to water main break
- NY launches mobile app for Thruway travel
- Scores 2-Day: November 29, 2017