UTICA – A new restaurant has opened its doors in west Utica.
The Lenox Café, located at 1402 Lenox Ave. in Utica, held its grand opening on Monday.
The café features a traditional breakfast and lunch menu, as well as specialty Caribbean and Southern cuisines.
“It is exciting to see another new business opening its doors,” Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri said in a news release. “The Lenox Café will be a great addition to west Utica and I thank Ricardo Rosero for choosing to open his business and invest in our community.”
The restaurant is open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Saturday for breakfast and lunch, and it’s open 4-8 p.m. for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Lenox Café opens in west Utica
- Traffic Alert: Routes 13 & 31 in the Town of Lenox
- Lenox fatal fire victim identified, cause ruled accidental
- West Street Apartments complex opens in Utica
- Carb lover? Carmella's Café Pasta Challenge is back Boilermaker weekend
- North Utica KFC opens Thursday
- Utica Armory holds open house
- West Utica streets reopened after propane leak
- Prime Care Coordination opens in Utica
- Jimmy John's opens in downtown Utica