MARTINSBURG, N.Y. -- State police have arrested a Lewis County man for allegedly having sex with a minor.
Ryan Hoch, 21 of Croghan, was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.
Hoch is accused of having forcible sexual intercourse and sexual contact with a 17-year-old girl without her consent.
Authorities say it happened back on January 13 at a home in the town of Martinsburg.
Hoch was arraigned and was being held at the Lewis County Public Safety Building on $20,000 cash bail or $40,000 bond.
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Man dies in Lewis County snowmobile accident
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Chittenango man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping child