BARNES CORNERS, N.Y. -- A Lewis County man was charged for allegedly pulling out two large kitchen knives and threatening a family member. The incident happened Saturday, at a home along County Route 194, in Barnes Corners.
Allen Bray, 51, of Copenhagen -- was charged with burglary, menacing a police officer, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief.
After Bray refused police orders to drop the knives, police used a taser on him, and took Bray into custody.
He was taken to Lewis County jail on $2,500 cash bail.
Bray will answer to those charges in the Lewis County court at a later date.
- Lewis County man allegedly pulls knives on family member
- Cuomo ends ban on gravity knives
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Man dies in Lewis County snowmobile accident
- Family displaced by fire that destroyed Lewis County home
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Boonville man facing multiple charges after Lewis County domestic call
- Lewis county man faces weapons charges after unscheduled probation check
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties