NEW BREMEN, N.Y. -- A Lewis County woman is under arrest after authorities say she stabbed a man with a butcher knife on Friday.
Hailey Sanchez, 23, of Castorland, is charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon and two counts of criminal mischief.
The incident happened at a home along Van Amber Road in New Bremen, N.Y.
Authorities arrived to find a man with stab wounds.
Sanchez was taken to Lewis County jail on $500 bail.
- Lewis County woman accused of stabbing man with butcher knife
- Stabbing at Lewis County farm, arrest made
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Man dies in Lewis County snowmobile accident
- Westernville man accused of stabbing brother
- UPDATE: Police identify Lowville woman killed in Lewis County crash
- Otsego County man accused of threatening someone with a knife, sexual assault