LOWVILLE, N.Y.-- State Police in Lowville have charged a Brantingham woman with rape after they say she engaged in sexual contact with a minor.
Authorities say Jill O'Connor, 39, is charged with one count of rape and one count of criminal sexual act after she was accused of engaging in sexual contact with a 15-year-old male.
The contact reportedly happened in December of 2017.
O'Connor was arraigned in the town of Grieg court and released on her own recognizance.
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- UPDATE: Police identify Lowville woman killed in Lewis County crash
- Traffic stop leads to meth charges for Lewis County men
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Lewis County child struck by car
- Otsego County man facing rape, criminal sexual act charges
- Weinstein arraigned on rape, other sex charges
- Several cows killed in Lewis County barn fire
- Family displaced by fire that destroyed Lewis County home