LOWVILLE, N.Y.-- State Police in Lowville have charged a Brantingham woman with rape after they say she engaged in sexual contact with a minor.
Authorities say Jill O'Connor, 39, is charged with one count of rape and one count of criminal sexual act after she was accused of engaging in sexual contact with a 15-year-old male.
The contact reportedly happened in December of 2017.
O'Connor was arraigned in the town of Grieg court and released on her own recognizance.
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- 37-year-old Otsego County woman charged with rape
- UPDATE: Police identify Lowville woman killed in Lewis County crash
- Lewis County woman accused of stabbing man with butcher knife
- Traffic stop leads to meth charges for Lewis County men
- Boonville man facing multiple charges after Lewis County domestic call
- Lewis county man faces weapons charges after unscheduled probation check
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident