After a stretch of four days in a row with high temperatures above freezing, our weather will feel more like the middle of winter again beginning tomorrow. A storm drags a weak disturbance through the region Tuesday bringing us a round of very light snow. Colder weather will follow, with overnight lows again in the single digits as we head into Tuesday night and Wednesday.
The overall weather patterns remain active as we head into the end of the week. A sharp, short warm up is expected Thursday with widespread light rain and snow. A surge of cold will follow, with highs only in the teens on Friday and Saturday. There will also be opportunites for lake effect snow in this time period too. It's very early to tell how much snow we could get, but we'll keep you posted as always.
Though the official end of January isn't until Wednesday, it does look like January was a bit less snowy but colder than usual.
- Light snow returns
- Widespread light snow returns
- Snow returns Thursday night
- Snow returns Wednesday
- Accumulating snow returns Monday night
- Snow, snow, snow
- Light snow to start the work week
- Another round of rain and snow returns late Monday night
- Super snow moon, 2019's biggest supermoon, lights up the sky
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow