This is the week many students are making the decision on where they will attend college, and it’s no different for local volleyball standout Abby Mosher.
The Little Falls senior signed her letter of intent to play volleyball at SUNY Buffalo State on Wednesday morning, the culmination of many years of dedication to volleyball and the program at Little Falls.
“Buffalo has an endorsement with Nike, so there’s a lot of benefits with that, and they do your laundry, so I was like, ‘Oh, that's a little pull for me,’” Mosher said. “And I like the intensity and how they are really focused and they are more driving, and that's really what pulled me.”
Mosher has played high school and club volleyball for years, and she’s the second Little Falls student ever to sign to a Division III school.
- Little Falls senior volleyball player signs letter of intent for Buffalo State
- Sauquoit's Allison Moreau signs Letter of Intent with Le Moyne
- Local athletes sign National Letters of Intent to play in college
- Jury convicts key players in Buffalo Billion corruption case
- West Point honors Buffalo Soldiers.
- After Texas shooting, Buffalo church plans training
- Corruption trial begins in Buffalo Billion case
- Medical marijuana dispensary opens in Buffalo
- Oriskany Falls bank robbery suspect lived in quiet, senior community
- NYC, Buffalo-Rochester bid for Amazon's second headquarters