The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and Oneida County Child Advocacy Center are thanking some local elementary students for thinking of others this holiday season.
Mrs. Alt’s fourth grade class at Hughes Elementary School in New Hartford has donated blankets to the Child Advocacy Center, which will be given to victims – many of whom are young children – who receive services by the CAC on a daily basis.
The Sheriff’s Office provided a certificate of appreciation to the class for their kind donation.
- Local 4th graders donate blankets to Child Advocacy Center
- Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office seeks applications for Chief Deputy of Child Advocacy Center
- Hockey takes local 4th grader on a trip of a lifetime
- Spreading Warmth: Local drive collects more than 600 blankets
- Local fifth-grader qualifies for National Archery Tourament
- Tenney makes donation to Veterans Outreach Center
- Local fireworks, parades for the 4th of July
- Poland seniors, first-graders participate in Indoor Heart Walk
- Police: Couple fabricated child cancer to solicit donations
- Blankets for Boston: Sauquoit family seeks to help children going through transplant procedure