UTICA – The Greater Utica division of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has appointed a new executive director.
Rome native Tony Ceresoli will be returning to the Mohawk Valley to take over the position of executive director next month. Ceresoli has served with the YMCA for 28 years, and most recently he serves as the executive director of the Northwest YMCA, YMCA of Southern Arizona.
“Being involved with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has been a lifelong dream of mine,” Ceresoli said in a news release. “I’m excited to be part of the Utica team and come back to the Mohawk Valley. I understand not only the incredible impact the Association has on this community, but also the outstanding support this community provides to its lifesaving work. I look forward to many great things to come.”
Ceresoli will officially begin the new position on May 7.
- Local American Heart Association announces new executive director
- The American Heart Association announces new fundraising goal
- Tim Reed appointed interim executive director of local United Way
- Local United Way appoints new executive director and CEO
- New executive director, CEO takes over at local United Way
- NYCM Insurance employee raises $85,000 for Heart Association
- Account Executive
- Executive director of Adirondack Rail Preservation Society leaving for WA
- Adirondack Rail Preservation Society appoints new executive director