MARCY, N.Y. - Local bars are anticipating large crowds for Saturday night's Syracuse VS. Duke game.
Eileen Wilkinson has been a big fan for about 20 years and she is ready for the big game.
"Go Syracuse," Wilkinson said. "Definitely want to make sure we beat Duke."
Wilkinson isn't the only one ready for the game, the cook at 12 North Sports Bar is hoping for a big crowd.
"That's what we're hoping for, I mean Syracuse and Duke, its kind of a big deal over here." Connor Marsh, cook at 12 North Sports Bar said. "Hopefully we cook a lot of food for a lot of hungry people."
Wilkinson says she comes with her family to 12 North Sports Bar for a lot of games.
"The whole family comes and watches the game, its a lot of fun," Wilkinson said. "The crowds great and we have a good time."
There are many restaurants and bars that are looking forward to a big crowd.
"Yeah, hangout, chill with your friends, have a couple beers, even a couple wings," Marsh said.
Fans say if you can't be at the Carrier Dome for the big game, a local sports bar is the next best thing.
- Local SU fans are ready for game day
- Fans, players ready for Hockeyville USA game in Clinton
- NewsTalk: Beth Irons gets you game day ready with Maple Bacon Smokies recipe
- Colgate ready to 'raid' bigger arena in NCAA tourney game
- Despite deadly 690 crash, Boeheim to coach Saturday's SU game
- Syracuse football game boosting local businesses
- Local Election Day Deals & Events
- Local Veterans Day Celebration Events
- Introducing AHL Fans to Utica
- Baseball fans beating the heat