NEW HARTFORD, NY – Local celebrities laced up their dancing shoes for a good cause Saturday evening.
The 12th Annual Dance the Night Away featured local celebrities in a dance off to benefit The Good News Center.
The event featured 8 pairs of dancers, including WKTV’s Callihan Marshall and Marc Barraco.
There was also plenty of food, raffles, and a group dance for everyone to enjoy.
Judy Hauck, the Executive Director of the Good News Center, says the fundraiser helps them rebuild marriages and relationships. Helping to keep families together.
“There are so many people that come to the Good News Center seeking some kind of help. Lots of times, these individuals are struggling with something in their lives and they just don’t know where to turn and so the Good News Center is a starting point for them.”
Rounding out the WKTV trifecta, Kristen Copeland once again served as one of the hosts for the evening.
Dance The Night Away raised an estimated $10,000 for the Good News Center.
- Local celebrities 'Dance The Night Away'
- NewsTalk: Local USA Dance chapter celebrating National Ballroom Dance Week
- NEWSTALK: Dance the Night Away
- Dancing through cancer
- The big dance
- Local Veterans Day Celebration Events
- Local church celebrates 200 years
- Mug Club: USA Dance Chapter; Ballroom Dance Week
- Mug Club: "Shall We Dance?"
- Mug Club: Dance With Utica