UTICA, NY – A local ghost hunting group spent Saturday evening investigating things that go bump in the night in downtown Utica.
GhostHub was given full access to investigate one of the most supposedly haunted places in Utica, the Stanley Theatre.
They spent the night checking out various parts of the theater with their equipment.
So did they find anything? GhostHub member Nicholas Bello believes they did.
“I was actually recording live on my Facebook page and I asked if somebody shut the door and we heard a whisper say yes.”
Bello says he realizes there are skeptics out there, but he doesn’t care.
He says he enjoys what he’s doing.
- Local ghost hunters investigate things that go bump in the night at the Stanley Theatre
- The Stanley Theatre celebrates 90 years
- Stanley Theatre names new executive director
- Rock group America to perform at Stanley Theatre in May
- Light up the night at the Stanley
- Hyde and Shriek Ghost Tours
- Newstalk: Rome Captiol Theatre
- Newstalk: Ilion Little Theatre
- Re-Opening the Oneonta Theatre?
- Happening at the Uptown Theatre