HERKIMER – Local manufacturers came together Thursday to learn about available resources that could help their businesses grow.
They gathered at Herkimer College to meet and get to know each other, and some businesses from out of the area came in to see what the local region has to offer.
One of the featured speakers from FuzeHub talked about hearing each other’s problems and offering each other solutions.
“Let’s say you have an automation problem. You need to put tops on bottles and you need to do it in an automated way … and let's say you’re in the Capital Region,” said Everton Henriques of FuzeHub. “We would then take you over and say, introduce you to our PI Cat, the automation cat. They would then work with you to help to develop the appropriate automation that you need to make your company succeed and grow.”
FuzeHub, MVCC’s AIM (Advanced Institute for Manufacturing), Herkimer College and the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency hosted the event.
- Local manufactures talk business at Herkimer College
- 18 Herkimer County veterans added to memorial at Herkimer College
- Herkimer College announces new police training program
- Herkimer College closing campus children's center
- Lt. Gov. highlights manufacturing businesses in Central New York
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- Blood drive at Herkimer College highlights urgent need for donations
- MOVAC discusses staff shortage problems at Herkimer College
- Herkimer College student charged with making a terroristic threat