NEW HARTFORD – O’Baby’s Gourmet Sandwich Shoppe decided to give back to local first responders Wednesday, by offering them a free slice of pizza and a drink.
Owners say it’s a way to say ‘thank you’ to those who provide emergency services to the people of the community.
“Last night I thought it would be a good idea to, kind of, give back to the first responders in our area,” said Laura Ratcliffe, owner of O’Baby’s. “Whether it be for things like this, or other situations, I try to give back as much as I can.”
Ratcliffe said she took to social media to spread the word about her plan to give back, saying “I put it on our Instagram and our Facebook and it took off within ten minutes.”
O’Baby’s is located at 4126 Oneida St. in New Hartford. The restaurant closes at 10 p.m.
- Local restaurant gives back by offering free meal to first responders
- Local restaurant begins accepting Bitcoin
- New Utica store offers free classroom supplies for local teachers
- Cuomo: Give free school meals to kids impacted by shutdown
- Applebee's giving out free meals to children on Labor Day
- MVCC offers free fitness week classes
- Oneida County offering free Narcan training
- Meals of Hope: 50,000 meals prepared for Oneida, Herkimer counties
- Apps offer back-to-school savings
- Francos Pizza in Ilion provides free Christmas meal for people with no place to go