CAMDEN, N.Y. – There were extra patrols and a lockdown at Camden High School Friday morning.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office says there were messages between students Thursday night that resulted in parental issues.
An investigation determined there was no threat and the lockdown was lifted before 12 p.m.
The special patrol officer at the school alerted the road patrol of the threat Friday morning.
The sheriff's office, Camden police and state police responded to the school.
- Extra patrols at Camden High School following lockdown
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Camden High School to offer drone course
- Extra patrols at NYM School District for possible threat
- UPDATE: Lockdown lifted at Jarvis Middle School
- Camden Central High School student charged after altercation with another student
- Camden police investigate social media threat at high school, 13-year-old charged with felony
- UPDATE: Person in custody following Facebook threat against Camden schools
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools
- Man seriously injured in Camden school bus crash