LOWVILLE, N.Y. - A Lewis County man is facing crimal sex abuse charges. He is accused of having forcible, sexual contact with a 14-year old victim.
Wayne D. Mihalyi, 66 of Lowville is charged with criminal sex act and sexual abuse.
According to New York State Police the arrest is the result of an investigation into accusations that Mihalyi forced himself sexually on a 14-year-old child.
Mihalyi was arraigned in the Town of Greig Court and sent to the Lewis County Public Safety Building on $10,000 cash/$20,000 bond pending further grand jury action.
- Lowville man accused of sexually abusing 14-year old
- Lowville man accused of sexual contact with minor
- Lowville man accused of breaking child's leg last year
- Lowville house destroyed by fire
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Garage destroyed by fire in Lowville
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen for months