UTICA, N.Y.- A new restaurant is now open on Varick Street in Utica.
Luna Mexican Bar and Grill is now open.
Of course, the specialty will be Mexican food such as Tacos and Quesadillas, but there will be plenty more on the menu than just that.
The owner Anastasia Ferrone says that she has always wanted to own a restaurant and started from the bottom and worked her way up.
“I started out with a food truck and I've always wanted a restaurant. My husband has always wanted to do the bar, and we love Mexican we eat Mexican every day even though we are Italian, so I mean I think it’s just a great addition to this area something it needed”. Ferrone told NewsChannel 2.
The restaurant hopes to have their liquor license soon.
The restaurant is open from 5:00pm-10:00pm Tuesday-Saturday for now, but once the bar opens in the coming weeks, they will be open until 2:00 am.
You can find the menu and more information on Luna Mexican Bar and Grill, by clicking here.
- Luna Mexican Bar and Grill now open in Utica
- Utica Zoo welcomes 4 new Mexican Gray Wolves
- Bomber's Burrito Bar opens in Oneonta
- North Utica KFC opens Thursday
- Utica Armory holds open house
- Convicted Utica drug trafficker sentenced to decade behind bars
- More than 600 nutcrackers on display at Tiny's Grill in Utica
- NewsTalk: Sweet Potato Bars
- Bombers Burrito Bar slated to open this month in Oneonta
- West Street Apartments complex opens in Utica