WKTV -- Parkway Drugs and Caruso Physical Therapy are teaming up to put on a Fall Prevention Event. Falls negatively affect seniors every year and can contribute to the decline in function and health. Many medications that are commonly taken can contribute to fall risk. So on Saturday Sept. 7th at Parkway Drugs in Utica they will host an event from 10am to 1pm inviting the public to have their fall risk assessed for free. Call 315-507-3011 for more information.
WKTV -- Parkway Drugs and Caruso Physical Therapy are teaming up to put on a Fall Prevention Event.
Posted: Sep 3, 2019 10:33 PM
- MUG CLUB: Fall Prevention event
- Mug Club: Community Celebration Event
- Mug Club: Fall Polish Festival
- Mug Club: Little Falls 'Oktoberfest'
- Mug Club: St. Baldrick's Shave Event
- Mug Club: Paint and Create Event
- Mug Club: Spirit Dogs Farm Fall FUNraiser
- Mug Club: Whitesboro Cheerleading's Fall Craft Extravaganza
- Mug Club: Little Falls Restaurant Week
- Mug Club: Art Walk in Little Falls
Scroll for more content...