NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. – The Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency celebrated its 55th anniversary Monday by recognizing several people who work toward improving Oneida and Herkimer counties.
The 2021 Community Champion Award winners include:
- Kelly Walters, Treva Wood Community Activist Award
- Venice Ervin, Community Ambassador Award
- Edward and Otha Jackson, Community Visionary Award
- Daniel and Jaime Mendez, Community Builder Award
- Jeremy and Amy Aceto, Community Builder Award
- Tekia Williams, Community Achiever Award
- Shi’Ayla Watson, Community Achiever Award
The recipients were honored at a luncheon at Hart’s Hill Inn on Monday.