UTICA, NY – 2018 is less than 2 weeks old. Certainly not enough time to give up on those New Year’s resolutions to get in shape just yet.
To help make sure you stick to your goals, MVCC is offering a variety of fitness classes this week.
They’re all free.
You can choose from classes like tai chi, pilates, and yoga. There are even some water exercise classes as well.
Linda Budlong teaches her class how to strengthen, sculpt, and tone.
“It’s the camaraderie in classes that really draws people together. They’re all coming and working out together. They get to know each other. They might not know each other’s names, but they see each other every week, or every class. It makes it more fun.”
MVCC’s fitness week continues thru Thursday, with all of the classes taking place at the college’s Jorgensen Center.
- MVCC offers free fitness week classes
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- NEWSTALK: MVCC YEA
- Education, free memory screenings given at MVCC event about dementia
- 'Night to Shine' prom night at MVCC
- MVCC continues cultural series with UFO expert
- America's Got Talent winner performs at MVCC
- MVCC and UC sign articulation agreement
- MVCC signs new transfer agreement with UAlbany
- MVCC hosts Aviation Day in Rome