UTICA, N.Y. -- Mohawk Valley Health System held a system-wide hiring event Thursday at the Doubletree by Hilton, in downtown Utica.
Those attending were able to inquire and sometimes, even be interviewed, for jobs up to and including nursing. They could even be interviewed, and in some cases, hired on the spot.
"We just had a recent job fair about a month ago and we hired about 20 applicants from that recent job fair,” said John Martin, the director of talent acquisition.
Martin said MVHS is stepping up the job fairs because they're hiring for positions across the board.
- MVHS holds system-wide hiring event
- MVHS $100,000 miracle drawing special event held at Holland Farms
- MVHS Purchase option agreement deadline
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- CMN 2018 Thanks MVHS Volunteers
- MVHS chooses new President/CEO
- NewsTalk: MVHS Dialysis Job Fair
- MVHS hosted an event with guided tours of the downtown hospital footprint
- MVHS unveils partial hospital site plans
- MVHS president, CEO to retire in 2019