UTICA – The Mohawk Valley Health System will be hosting two informational sessions regarding the new downtown Utica hospital campus and site plan.
The sessions will be held at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 7 in the Grande Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre. They are free and open to the public.
The informational events will provide community members with updates on the downtown hospital project, and afterward attendees will have the opportunity to visit informational kiosks hosted by members of the architectural firm NBBJ, the MVHS and the company responsive for the State Environmental Quality Review process, O’Brien & Gere.
If the number of attendees exceeds the space available at the Radisson, MVHS officials say that additional meetings will be scheduled.
For those who can’t attend the informational sessions, the presentation has been posted at mvhealthsystem.org/new-beginning. Questions and concerns can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to request a meeting for your group or organization, you can email email@example.com or call 315-624-5433.
- MVHS to host informational sessions on downtown hospital project
- MVHS holds information session on new downtown hospital project
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- MVHS officials provide update on downtown hospital project
- MVHS secures funding needed for downtown hospital project
- MVHS unveils downtown Utica hospital exterior design
- MVHS has finalized site plan for new downtown Utica hospital
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- No Hospital Downtown filing lawsuit against MVHS, others in Albany
- MVHS acquires another property in downtown Utica hospital footprint