MADISON, N.Y. – The paramedic supervisor of Madison Ambulance in the village of Madison is facing felony fraud charges, after he was allegedly paid for hours he falsely claimed to have worked.
Madison County Sheriff’s Office arrested 45-year-old Brian Rhodes on Tuesday. According to the sheriff’s office, Rhodes is accused of falsely reporting hours he never worked on his time sheet, and getting compensated for those hours.
Rhodes is charged with the following:
- First-degree falsifying business records, an E felony
- First-degree offering a false instrument for filing, an E felony
- Third-degree grand larceny, a D felony
- Official misconduct, a misdemeanor
- Defrauding the government
He was arraigned, released and is scheduled to return to Madison Town Court on April 5.