On April 26, 2019, at approximately 6:00 a.m., State Police responded to a reported stabbing at Woodman Pond Road in the town of Eaton.
Upon their arrival,they learned that a 34-year-old male had already been transported to Hamilton Hospital for a stab wound to the stomach. A suspect, later identified as Michael Reaume fled the scene into a heavily wooded area.
Following a lengthy search that included the use of canines, Reaume was taken into custody after he was seen walking in the area of Route 20 in the town of Madison. He was transported by ambulance to Hamilton Hospital for lacerations to his left arm, that were sustained during the earlier altercation.
Michael W. Reaume, age 38, from the same home on Woodman Pond Road Eaton, NY was charged with Assault 2nd degree (D felony), Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th degree (A misdemeanor) and (2 counts) Endangering the Welfare of a Child (A misdemeanor).
No word yet on the extent of the alleged victim's injuries.
- Madison County Stabbing
- Madison County man arrested for stabbing incident, following manhunt
- Stabbing at Lewis County farm, arrest made
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Madison County woman found healthy and safe
- Francis Street Stabbing
- Madison County inmate facing new charge after attempted escape
- 2 facing long list of drug charges in Madison County
- State police searching for runaway teen in Madison County
- Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen for months